Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
been lazy to blog. im in sch now and later at 12 thr's solidworks yay! :D i loveee 3-D softwares. hahah. last night i had a good sleep. saffron is in heat n she has been yowling all day n the night before. omg was so noisy i felt lik throwing a cushion at her. grrrrrr.i let them roam downstairs and guess wat...... my doggy tried to mate with her and she let him -_________________-" But it was very funny lol. hahahaha. this morning outside my hse thr was 2 male tabby cats. most prolly attracted to her sounds n smell. bleah. im gonna spay her. if not we all cant slp.