Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
baby n i went to changi airport for lunch today at popeye's chicken. haha the chicken wasnt amazing. but the fries n mash potatoes n biscuit was <3 we ate till soooooo full. baby was remembering his attachment last year. he was sent to changi airport to do the whole t3 sound system wiring.
hahaha n he was telling me the funny indian supervisor who was teasing them. after dat we went to the cathay to buy tickets to confessions of a shopaholic. nth else to watch.waiting for 29 april two movies we wanna catch. x-men & gugu the cat!!!!!!! *meow*
so we slacked. caught this yoshi & a hello kitty and loads of small keychains. n something suay happened. i saw joyce -__- i shall not tell u why it was suay. if u ask me on msn i'll tell u. related to my attachment workplace. just in case sombody frm work reads this lol. P&C. hahahah.
when we entered the cinema, thr was a damn funny smell. its lik.perfume/ air freshener + nachos & cheese + popcorn + fries smell. imgine the perfume being Super strong. -__- kinda choking. i have sensitive nose. zzzz. so anyway got used to it after lik..10mins. pretty long time to get used to a smell.
the show was funny :) but overall quite draggy. i mean the storyline. haha. we ate at PS foodcourt. bought mos milk tea. den took a bus home.
tml baby's going for an interview. hopes he gets the job *prays hard* cos its outside my hse =X
this was taken on 10 april on good friday when we went cycling.