Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
14 march. it was white day. n a saturday. i was surprised by my darling. i expected him to be at home but he poped out among the pillars after my work ended at 3pm. he brought out a bouquet of flowers and asked me to feel his back pocket for a box. after dat i asked him whr are we going since our original plan ( the one where he is at home ) isnt able to be carried out.. he took out a pair of movie tickets :D :D n we watch dragonball in The Grand Cathay. whoooo it was their biggest cinema n was sooo nice.
darling came over to my hse n we took a happy pic with toffee. toffee has grown sooo much within 1 week. O.O he is now able to reach my coffee table but cant climb up it yet.