Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
hmm..lets see. wat have i been doing for the past few days.
sunday 22th
we went marina sq to celebrate bay's birthday. ate seoul garden for dinner. woah i was sooo full. darlin was the one doing the cooking. <3 after dat we went to bowl. haah i was so lousy~.
monday 23rd
it was a sweet day. back to the days when i dun haf attachment. <3
tues 24th
i went to watch street fighter with baby. its definitely not a nice show. almost Zero super powers. everythign is lik handfights n blah. n chun-li always wins so easily.
weds 25th
today's a nice day at work. pretty enjoyable. surprisingly the consultants were super frenly. :) after work baby wanted to eat pastamania so we head to PS. the nearest outlet. n just our luck. it was under renovation >.< so we ended up eatign KFC instead. havent eaten KFC in a long time n it was yummy. mum n sis brought toffee to the Vet for his 3rd vacinnation jab and today he learnt how to fetch. smart boy :D