Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
today's reunion dinner was sooo nice =D i didnt have to eat with my dad's mum this year for the FIRST time. n we went over to mummy's mum woots. so much food and we played this boardgame. the name of the boardgame i forgot ><
after dat we played blackjack. n i won $7.20 hahahahaha. everyone didnt wanna play with me. tmr we're gonna go bai my popo.. followed by ma ma. then im going over to darling's house! =D n i can see him in that cuteeeeeee green shirt.
ok im off to bathe n watch hana yori dango jap version. its nice okay! despite it being old. my sis is watching it with me. i saw si ying watching it in studio a few days ago the taiwan version n den i suddenly felt lik watching it too :S