Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
We had a family BBQ today evening outside my hse. hahah. n daddy invited dear to come. hmm..its been long since i started the fire. X_x daddy told me to start it n it ended up with dear n him doing it.
Then we started the BBQ. omg daddy was crazy he bought so much food. n thr was tiger prawns! :DDD
thats my sis.
daddy mummy sis n dear.
And then..my dad started being retarded.
The 1st retarded photo.
He was being overexcited abt his chicken wings self marinated with his new recipe -.-
N he dragged poor darling to take this pic with him.
The 2nd retarded picture.
This time with a otah. -.-
Finally the last retarded picture. My mum got dragged inside. with a prawn.
................
My sis asked me.."how come ur bf so pei-he daddy being retarded ah?"