Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
today me n dear went shopping for christmas presents. hahaha it was fun. first time we really bought stuff when we go out. usually we just spend on entertainment/food. i got a new bag~ n he had a long sleeve black sexy shirt. =D then we bought for my sis and i cldnt find the thing i wanted to buy for his sis. shall get it on monday.
then i went over to my ah ma's hse for dinner. haha recently she likes to cook. she cooked 1 whole duck..shao rou stir fried with leeks..sweet spicy ginger fish..stewed cabbage with mushroom n vege..and we drank 3 bottles of sparkling grape juice lol. we gossipped about my other ah ma n stuff. it was funny lol.
den i played mahjong..and bingo. today im lucky =D i won 5 times in a row 4 tai zi mo. n 3 times bingo. then we went home in yiyi's car. hahaha yi zhang was supposed to help my other uncle fix his desktop when we head over to his hse on xmas eve. den he asked me to ask dear to fix it :P "service for my uncle" he said. lol. bully..
anyway sis was happy with her present. its kinda cute but retarded. im gonna watch twilight tml..been so long since i watched a movie. ok not that long..maybe 1 mth..or 1mth+. ^^