Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
alot of ppl has been sick for the past few days haha n its almost xmas soon`. today darling's almost recovered so i went over his hse to play psp for awhile. den we went amk hub to buy my sis a birthday present. he suggested buying her speakers for her desktop. she doesnt have speakers by the way n she's always using her hp earpiece...which is lik so short.
darling called weijian n the convo was lik this.. "hello wj ah.. u all zai lim kopi ah?" wj:" no la we at danny hse thr" dear: "wat r u doing thr?" wj:" lim kopi lor."
dots............
den we met the guys near danny's hse to chit chat. =D was so funny haha. anyway this year xmas is kinda nice. lalala.. n my relatives invited dear over for christmas eve dinner :P n my ah ma was so cute la.she was smiling so happily when she met him few days back for dinner at suntec.
i gave my sis the speakers when i got home n she was happy.. she said im being a good sis this yr -_____- im always good ok i buy ur birthday presents every year. anyway~ its just such a sweet december`.