You're like a disease.
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Introduction
Hello, reader! This is my
webpage
& here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
Tagboard
Music
links
Baby
Chloe
Si Ying
Cat
Sis
Rui Hon
Zhai Wei
Danny
ashtons
Friday, November 21, 2008 @ 8:25 AM
today's crit session is over! woooots.
i went to eat ashtons at the cathay with chloe.
yummy food.
n then we shopped n walked around mostly trying shoes.
chloe tried so many uber high heel shoes but she didnt manage to be taller den me :D
n then we tried on hats.
i dun look cute in them.
she does.
if u're wondering why am i leaving a line after every sentence.
its for the benefit of chloe becox she said "i dont lik to read wordy blogs" >.<
after dat i met darling at mrt n we went up to the arcade.
for dinner......
we ate at ashtons again lol. XD
we met up with his sis n her frens to help them catch bears.
they caught two rabbits..
i caught a lama and reindeer stitch.
sadly thr's no eeyores. :((
i love my hair in this pic.