Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
woots. today we finished our quick & dirty model n scenography n we got it printed out. i love the scenography`. thx to fiq for the detailed rhino n kh for the noisy comments :D didnt stay in sch after 1pm today since we're on time. n amazingly i stayed till 8.30pm yesterday in studio doing work. darling was sweet. he stayed back to wait for me so that i wldnt go home alone at night n he waited for 4 n a half hours. thankyouuuuu <3
as we were walking to the mrt i saw a lizard on the ceiling so damn close to darling's head n i was lik " eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ". ok i know its exaggerating but i have a phobia of lizards dropping from the wall or their tails falling off n wriggling on the floor >.< well lizards r just disgusting n ugly. the animal ones as well as the human ones. opps lol.
anyway i cant wait for friday for critique to b over and we can stop doing this proj :D tho it wasnt very stressful or hectic with kh nonsense-ing around. this sat ima go hip-hop style with darlin` yay! been months since i wore long pants. nites ppl.