Hello, reader! This is my webpage & here is where I can do whatever the hell I want to. I love my boy. I love my family and friends. Oh, did I mention that my name is Tricia?
today morn my lower lip split. n unknowingly i was bleeding lik a vampire who just bit someone O.o it wasnt pain at all but it just wldnt stop bleeding for quite awhile becox i was laughing at my sis n re-opening the split over n over agn lol.
after dat i went amk hub to meet the guys to celebrate darlin's early birthday. i was lik late >.< by 30mins.. becox of my hair lol. today i wore long pants! n carried my big black sec sch bag. hahaha. 1st time thr're seeing me in pants. annyan had HFMD but he sneaked out. today was his last day of quarantine. eeek. den we watched body of lies. very violent. very long. very cold.
after dat we went to new york new york for dinner. haha me n darlin shared the meat platter. n we cldnt finish it. was kinda too much. n den they went LAN.
after dat when we came out they said they wanted to go KFC all of a sudden. lol..den iz was lik "wo yao mai popcorn chicken!" something lidat n they headed thr. darlin was whispering to me " they're so obvious :P i bet with u annyan's at KFC with a cake" n tada he was thr but halfway to KFC at some bench with a chocolate cake. they bullied dear >.< they made him eat half the cake n the other half we share.. cox last yr annyan's bday they made him eat half the cake as well. pooor baby. it was pure chocolate n super thick. he was happy today :D